Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Deja vu.

A short time after I arrived in Cape Breton in January, I developed a sty in my eye.

A short time after I arrived in Cape Breton in August, I developed pink eye. I have a satan cornea. At least the red matches the Canadian flag.

I've spent the day quarantined in my apartment, unable to attend class. As a result, my apartment is spotless and the counter is playing host to the cakes I've made for a birthday celebration tonight. Mark is 24 today, and Maile is 20! We're having friends over for drinks and sweets: a nice, quiet evening.

Anyway, I need to go squirt polysporin into my eyeball.

Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Pink eye must be inherent in the Canadian system. I had pinkeye in both eyes the week of my finals Fall '10. Also, my tongue turned black. So, watch out for that.

    ReplyDelete